Photos of Ulanów. Submitted by Jacek Proszyk
|Road from Rudnik to Ulanów.||Entering Ulanów.||3 Maja Street, Ulanów.|
|Entering Main Square from 3 Maja Street.||Tenement House in Main Square.||Old School on Main Square.|
|Wooden Church from 1643.||San River. There was boat and raft building in Ulanów on which wood used to be transported to Gdansk.||Jacek Proszyk meeting Jozef Lizak, the priest from Ulanów. They discussed the history of the Jewish community in Ulanów and the present state of the Jewish Cemetery.|
Click on the pictures for a full size version. However, these are large pictures. They may take a while to load.
© Copyright 2017 Kolbuszowa Region Research Group. All rights reserved.
Back to Ulanów Main Page